Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Finally... pictures from our East Coast trip

I knew that if I returned home without posting my pictures that it would take quite a while before I would actually get them up. Life has been so busy since we returned over two months ago, but we're looking forward to it slowing down as we head in to the New Year.

So our next several posts are from our 2 1/2 weeks back east. Here's a few little fun trip facts...

Air miles traveled... 4800
Car miles traveled... 1700
States visited... 3
State license plates found... 40 + 2 Canadian Provinces (There are so many people driving up and down I-95 that we always have fun trying to see how many different state license plates we can find. It helps that we were near 2 military bases as well.)

1 comment:

Marie Cameron said...

Hi, I enjoyed your pics for Myrtle Beach. In 1969 I spent the summer there with Campus Crusade for Christ. It sounds like it has changed alot. Hey, you all have a Happy New Year. LOVe, Marie