Sunday, May 4, 2008

A Baby Girl Shower

Several of my friends hosted a baby shower for Ashlyn and me on April 12. We had a great time and were so blessed to receive many wonderful gifts! Thank you all so much! When we arrived home with everything Nathan started to worry that we would need another house just to store all of Ashlyn's new clothes!
All dressed and ready to go...

My good friend Georg hosted the shower (and did a million other things to help us through this pregnancy). Thanks for everything Georg! You're the best!

Caleb Fredericks and Ashlyn. These two are only 6 weeks apart.

Brooke shared a devotional with us from JC Ryle's book The Duties of Parents

Ashlyn got passed around all throughout the shower and slept the entire time!

Kristina, Heather, Ashlyn, Barb, and Dianna

Have you ever tried to look at black and white baby pictures and guess whether or not it is a girl or boy? This is the game we played and I think it was virtually impossible! Needless to say, I didn't win the game, although I did actually get a few right.

Kristin and Barbara

Kris, Ashlyn, and Barbara

Our dear friend Dianna made this beautiful blanket for Ashlyn. She started working on it when she found out I was pregnant with Ashly. Thank you Dianna ~ this blanket is a special treasure!

No comments: