Saturday, June 12, 2010

Mother's Day

Celebrating Mother's Day! With a graduation on Friday, and plans to go out of town on Monday, this was a very busy weekend for us. But we still found time to celebrate Mother's Day as a family. I am so blessed to be a mother to Micah and Ashlyn! I praise God for this blessing and pray continually for His grace to use me to direct their hearts toward Him.

And I am also so thankful for my own mother, who faithfully trained me and directed me toward the Lord Jesus. Thank you Mom, for your investment into my life. I love you, Mom!


The day before, Nathan and the kids came home with 4 jasmine plants for me to plant in planter boxes out on the balcony. They all had fun working to beautify the area. And it looks great! Thanks guys!

We had fun after church taking a few pictures outside.


Of course, Micah has to have a crazy picture! That's my crazy boy!



The boys both had fun jumping out of the tree!

Like Father, like Son!

And Ashlyn was content to run around in the grass.

No comments: