Thursday, July 2, 2009

Happy 5th Birthday!


My little boy is growing up so fast! He turned 5 years old today! And we had such a fun time celebrating! I am so thankful for the blessing that Micah is in my life. Here's 5 things that I love about him!

1. I love his passion and zeal for life! He is always so excited about learning new things and discovering more and more of God's creation.
2. I love how his vocabulary seems to grow daily. He's always listening to what other people say and loves to grab onto new words (especially big ones) and use them in his own conversations.
3. I love that he enjoys playing games and doing puzzles with me. We even just completed a 500 piece puzzle from Yosemite, and he did a lot of it on his own!
4. I love his inquisitive mind! - whether its about how things work or trying to better understand the truths we teach him from God's Word, he is ALWAYS asking questions. He certainly keeps me on my toes.
5. I love his cuddles, his amazing blonde hair, and his contagious laughter! He is so sweet and affectionate, and I am so blessed to be his Mama.

Happy 5th Birthday Micah! I love you!

No comments: