Thursday, September 18, 2008

Fun Firsts!

Last week held lots of "Firsts" in our house. Ashlyn had cereal for the first time, and she finally rolled over for the first time (we got that on video, but I haven't figured out how to get it on the blog yet).
The spoon sure tastes good
Not so sure about the cereal though

I guess it gets better the more you eat

This week also held a "First" for Micah ~ his first week of Faith Kids! Faith Kids is a Mommy and me preschool at our church. We are so excited to be a part of it with all of Micah's friends from church. And we are excited about all the fun things we are going to learn this year!
Micah and Kelly on their first day of Faith Kids.
As I was working on this blog, Micah wanted me to add this following comment "so that Nana could know:" (He also said, "That's a lot of words. I hope Nana will read it all.")
Kelly is my best friend at church. I love her so much and I'm never going to let go of her family.

Finding his name on the board so he can sign in on the attendance sheet

They learned about the letter "A" during the first week

Here they are during Circle Time. Micah really isn't the only boy in the class, he just always wants to sit next to Kelly so there he is in the midst of all the girls.

Very proud of his "A"pple man!

I'm not sure what they're doing here, but it sure looked cute!

Week 2 ~ this week they made graham cracker trains for their snack

Making a craft with the letter "B"

This sure is fun!

Micah was very excited that he was selected to lead the flag salute this week!

1 comment:

Kim said...

What an awesome program. Micah looks like he is loving it! Ashlyn is so beautiful. I can't believe she is already starting cereal. What a big girl.